|Main Client:||Thermal Power Plants Holding Company|
Sahand combined cycle power plant (class F), including one gas unit and one steam unit, has a gas capacity of 307 megawatts and a steam capacity of 144 megawatts (total capacity of 451 megawatts) with efficiency of 58%. It is located in Eastern Azarbaijan province and in the outskirts of Bonab city.
This contract which is in range of 400 KV, includes two B-power-stations, two B-lines and three B-couplers and has a double busbar arrangement.
Rastak Pouya Engineering Company is responsible for procurement part of the items and installing, testing and operating High Voltage substation of the power plant.
Scope of work for Rastak Pouya Engineering Company includes procurement, installation and commissioning of 7 Bays from the 400 KV substation of Sahand Combined Cycle Power Plant as follows:
• Installation and commissioning of all High Voltage equipment including main Transformers and other HV equipment.
• Procurement and implementation of Clamps and Fittings
• Procurement and implementation of Stranded Conductors & Shield Wire
• Procurement and implementation of Busbar Tubular Conductor
• Procurement and execution of cable trays, cable ladders and accessories
• Procurement and implementation of secondary earthing system
• Procurement and implementation of lighting system
• Installation and commissioning of control and protection system
• Installation and commissioning of AC/DC equipment
• Cabling of all protection, control, DC/AC cables and all MV cables
• Testing and commissioning of 400 KV Substation